COVID-19 is having a huge impact on our world. This is a time filled with uncertainty as schools find new ways to support students and staff while following the guidelines provided by the WHO and CDC. Implementing the change needed to make remote learning possible may not be something schools can afford at this time, which is why Many companies are offering free support and solutions!
For the Digital Classroom
- Adobe is offering an extended free trial of Adobe Connect
- GoGuardian is offering a free extended trial of their classroom management software
For Online Lessons and Educational Content
- iRobot Education is offering free access to extensive coding curriculum for students
- Google Arts and Culture is offering free museum tours
- Discovery Ed is has free virtual field trips
- Desmos is a great place for students who need more math practice
- Crash Course is a great youtube channel with videos covering a wide variety of subjects
Here are some other great places to find eLearning solutions!
What other eLearning solutions have you seen? Let us know in the comments!
The Douglas Stewart Company, a leading education distributor specializing in technology, education software, and supplies, links more than 350 manufacturers with over 4,500 academic resellers in the United States and Canada. The Douglas Stewart Company’s exceptional knowledge of the education marketplace and a holistic array of solutions and services add value to its business by focusing on innovation and the mutual success of its partners.