Social distancing and online learning is a lot to manage for students, parents, and teachers alike. While there isn’t a magic potion to prevent tough times, there are plenty of things you can do to help get through them.
- Mindfulness: Deep breathing, calming thoughts, awareness of space around you, gratitude
- Rest: take a break, get a good nights sleep
- Motion: Get outside, stretch between activities, work out,
- Water: staying hydrated helps your brain stay awake and alert, and helps your body stay healthy
- Joy: make time every day to do something that makes you happy.
- Connection: Talk to a friend, play with a pet, and check in with yourself
- Kindness: show yourself and others around you kindness. We are all worthy and trying our best.